Married Life Image

Married Life Image

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

My in-laws are very dangerous people

Vidhya Durga Balaji

From the Feb. of 2011 we are married. Our marriage is love cum arranged.

My husband’s behavior towards me changed suddenly without any cause. I am suffering from so many problems created by my in-laws.

My sister-in-law and father-in-law is main culprit for all these. They want me to cut all my ties with my mother and my mother must give all her belongings to my husband.

They are very good actors. They do all these things with me in absence of my husband. And when I inform my husband about all this, they behave like innocent and my husband don't believe me also.

I am staying with my mother for last three months. My mother brought me after having a tough fight with my in-laws.

When I contacted with my husband to come and take me back or become separate with his parents and begin our own family, then he is saying me to return to home alone and when I turn down his conditions, he stops talking with me.

Now, I came to know that his parents and sister are abusing me and my family in society and also want to break my marriage.

I am also afraid of returning home and staying with his parents and sister can harm me any way, either physically or socially.

His sister is married and has a 5 years old daughter and her husband is under her control. They are very dangerous people and the most important thing is that they do all the things in absence of my husband.

Pleases help me with some mantra, which I can recite at home easily as I have one kid, 8 months old and please help me to bring my husband back in my life and lead a happily married life with my husband but without my in-laws.

I suspect that they have done some jadoo – tona over my husband as his behavior towards me suddenly changed. I have got the information that they had met with tantric so that my husband never go against them.

Naran

Chant “WATER VIOLET, HOLLY, HORNBEAM, CHANGE DIVINE ORDER” daily 500 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.