Married Life Image

Married Life Image

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Spending less time and money on me

Mohana

I and my life partner are both working people. We are not in a joint family. I came out due to some problems.

The problem now is he is spending more time to earning money and helping his family members physically and financially and spending less time and money to me. Not worried much about me either.

I want him to be a total caretaker both physically and financially, spend much time to me (going out to relations house, temple and other entertainment activities etc) and spend more time to me like his family members.

My in-laws always keep him in their hands and allowing him to spend less time to me. I am spending more time in office and in return I feel lonely till his return.

If child is there it will not be a problem for me. It is also getting delayed. Not taking his own decision either but only his parents’ decision.

I want him to take care of me and take decisions for our welfare.

Naran

Chant “GORSE MIMULUS” 100 times over a glass of water and give that water to him.

Mohana

Thanks for your prompt response. I want speak truth to you.

Problems rose in money matters. He is taking food, coffee, even water in his mother’s house. We are just one km away from in laws house.

He is sharing little amount in rent only. Not even paying a single paisa for my livelihood. We are just living like room friends.

I am afraid about my family life. Official life is settled for me. But I am very much afraid about my family life.

They need him even for taking drinking water which is coming once in a week. Always needing him and willingly separating us.

I have one brother in law who is in other state living a luxurious and pleasant life. But here I am living like a hermit sacrificing all my happiness in the age of 32.

Got married in 26.but till date we have not even gone out anywhere. For everything they need him even in Sundays.

I am praying to Lord Shiva and keeping fast in Monday and Muruga, but no improvement in him. I am afraid that if this continues my family life will be a question mark.

Naran

Why don't you chant what I said and come back after a week?

When I want you to chant some words you have to do it.

You have mentioned the same problem in different sentences. If I give you something else for chanting will you be satisfied and do it?

Before desiring to change the other person, is it not necessary to change yourself also.

Expecting a change in the other person without ourselves changing even 1% will produce nothing. You will be in the same situation where you are now.

To make one perfect, whole and complete the destiny brings a person exactly opposite to our personality.

We have to understand that, and win over our own unwanted traits.

Till you understand the situation in proper higher perspective sufferings will continue. It is your mental outlook which brings in the suffering of the mind.

What is your goal now? Your husband should behave in a particular manner. Write a list under two headings.

What should I do to achieve this?

What should I not do to achieve this goal?

If you think that this goal can be achieved through your own self-pity, or fear or blaming do it.

Find out what emotions you need and what behavior you need to change your husband.

Come out with this exercise and I suggest something else.

You are indebted to him. How are you going to repay that? By blaming or by thanking? By accusing or by forgiving.

FORGIVE LOVE THANK is the mantra for you. Then only you are TOGETHER BE DIVINE WITH your husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.