Married Life Image

Married Life Image

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Waiting for love shared before

Client

You had given me HARMONY remedy pills. Yes, looks like it has worked. I have changed myself. I am not that arrogant that I was before to my husband, though he is not helping me as of now.

I do not know the reason. At least now there is no fight inside the house. My son is also becoming very cooperative and obedient to my words.

One last thing I am waiting is my husband’s love and affection that he had shared with me 5 yrs before.

He always used to be with me everywhere in the house helping me out to do things, share the responsibilities of the baby and all other things. Hope, that day will be back.

Anyway, no words to thank you – our practical divine in reality for helping us lead a matured, loving and a happy life.

Naran

Chant “I AM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE LOVE THANKS TOGETHER DIVINE”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.